Job description / Role
• Monitor IBM API services and make sure integrated API are up and running for systems such as AFC (Automate Fare Collection), Payment Gateway etc. and fix issues if and when occurs.
• Ad-hoc developments and enhancement of web services/API.
• To support operational activities 24/7 and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Integrate, Migration and update IBM API services.
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarization with each stage of the software life cycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• University Degree in IT (Such as BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related)
• Overall 8+ years, relevant experience 6+ years. Experienced candidate in IBM API Connect / Data-Power Development and administration.
• The ideal candidate should be mature, problem solver, energetic with exposure to API development and integration.
• Must be well versed with best practices in coding and documentation.
• IBM API Connect Professional Training
• Tool: IBM API Connect
• Web Services: ASP.NET Web API, WCF, C#, Databases: SQL Server 2016
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.