Job description / Role
• Supports implementing the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Policy and contribute to the overall division strategy goals.
• Supports the team of ICS Security Technicians to achieve planned maintenance KPI’s.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
• Supports a team of ICS Security Technicians to achieve the planned maintenance KPI’s.
• Participates in ICS Security incident investigations or Root Cause Failure Analysis, continuous improvement and productivity enhancement initiatives.
• Provides technical support for clarifying, following and implementing ICS Security Policy requirements across engineering sections, development teams, expansion teams, and Operations.
• Coordinates ICS Security walkthroughs with Maintenance and Operations personnel.
• Supports the ICS Security Team in planning and conducting periodic ICS Security self-assessments to evaluate compliance to the ICS Security Policy.
• Participate in life cycle management review of ICS in scope inventory and update inventory periodically.
• Participates in ICS risk assessments, technology evaluations, and deviation requests, DRP simulations.
• Provides support to CAT3 and CAT4/5/6 projects at all stages of development to ensure ICS Security Policy requirements are included in all deliverables.
• Degree in Engineering or Science.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 4 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
Technical and Business Skills
• Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
• Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
• Should be capable of solving issues associated with ICS Security design, sustainment.
• Takes ownership of issues related to ICS Security to support and drive continuous improvement.
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Technology Solutions Provider in Qatar
CISO Chief Information Security Officer - Finance
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|