Job description / Role
As an ICT Director, you will facilitate the setup of an IT service company, design a product portfolio, and build a client pipeline. You will have the opportunity to build your own team of top professionals and deliver the highest quality technology services and products across Qatar.
Successful and recognisable business in Qatar who are looking to expand their success in to developing an IT service company.
* Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to identify a product portfolio of IT services and systems.
* Define the go-to-market strategy and plan for each product, focusing on national small and medium enterprise clients.
* Build a capable organisation structure internally to handle all elements of the service delivery, then oversee recruitment, training and retention initiatives.
* Channel business development and enablement through initiating trainings, workshops, and product sessions and joined marketing activities
* Plan and monitor the business operation to ensure efficient utilisation of the resources
* Hold accountability for the delivery of the contracted services to include: planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
* Perform projects' Risk Assessment and develop mitigation plans for assigned accounts
* Grow the application and infrastructure services business in Middle East countries
* Leading the IT-Digital transforming program for the applications and infrastructure business.
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to help build an ambitious IT Service company with the backing of a local leader in the field
* Strong familiarity with a variety of IT services and experience of building suitable technology solutions for Middle East clients
* Educated to degree-level with a relevant Bachelors (minimum)
* Strong leadership skills to lead service delivery across the small to medium sized enterprise market.
* Excellent strategic planning and management skills
* Proven ability to effectively work on proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, profitability, and schedules.
* Experience in professionally managing and overseeing 3rd party contracts who deliver services to assigned contracts
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.