Job description / Role
• In conjunction with the Quality Team perform the below:
- Conduct management system audits in accordance with Qatar Rail audit program and procedures
- Produce audit reports and follow up/close out corrective actions in a timely manner
- Maintain the audit findings log and ensure information is kept up to date.
• Provide training to staff in the areas such as company management system (CMS), QHSE, etc.
• Actively participate and contribute towards improvement initiatives.
• Any other discipline task as directed by line management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in management (minimum requirement)
• Post graduate qualification in management or relevant area.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in performing audits preferably in the GCC
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in quality management systems with international best practice
• Membership of professional institutions
• Experience with EFQM model and recognition and HSE management systems will be an added advantage.
• Lead auditor training ISO 9001 (must), ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Project HSE Lead / Manager
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Opus Recruit Middle East
Head, Internal Audit (Real Estate)
Stratus Recruitment International
Head of Internal Audit
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar