Job description / Role
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of hotel revenue in the books while performing daily operating controls and ensuring proper execution of internal protocols and standards across all departments of the hotel.
- Reviews the work of the F & B department and Night Audit ensuring accuracy of the information as reported.
- Properly allocates revenues and posts to the appropriate ledger accounts.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of revenues reported to Accounts Receivable by balancing the accounts to appropriate ledgers. This is done on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reviews and properly codes for posting and reporting all SPA charges.
- Provides assistance in the closing of books at month end.
- Prepare any daily weekly or monthly reports as may be requested by management from time to time.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Accountant and or Director of Finance.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Thorough knowledge of computer processing system and ability to manually perform these operations if necessary.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Control on rebates and refunds on credit card.
- Ensure that commission is processed timely for all T/A.
- Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study
- Economy, Finance, Accounting
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.