Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reviews the work of the F & B department and Day Audit ensuring accuracy of the information as reported.
- Properly allocates revenues and posts to the appropriate ledger accounts.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of revenues reported to Accounts Receivable by balancing the accounts to appropriate ledgers. This is done on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reviews and properly codes for posting and reporting all charges.
- Provides assistance in the closing of books at month end.
- Prepare any daily weekly or monthly reports as may be requested by management from time to time.
- Must possess very good computational ability.
- Thorough knowledge of computer processing system and ability to manually perform these operations if necessary.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Control on rebates and refunds on credit card.
- Ensure that commission is processed timely for all T/A.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar role in the hotel industry.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.