Job description / Role
• Develop, Improve, Support, Administrate E-Tendering System,
• Analyzing Requirements (ensure that requirements are clear, consistent, logically, developed, and integrated with the existing systems)
• Design & Update Overall System Architecture (E-Tendering) as per the Management needs.
• Define problems and difficulties that face Beneficiary
• Develop User & System Requirements (SRS).
• Write system functional specifications aligned with procurement business needs.
• Develop Test Plan and Test-Cases documents.
• Testing & Troubleshooting Systems.
• Knowledge transfer.
• Good Knowledge of the Government Procurement Systems processes.
• Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Bachelor Degree in Computers Science or Engineering or related subject
• ITIL, Oracle E-Business Suite, MS, PMP certifications is an advantage.
• Preference in Bilingual (Arabic/English)
• More than 15 years’ experience required in System Analysis, Development & Implementing; where most of the work is relevant work "System Analysis & Design & Coding" experience.
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Good knowledge of MS Office & MS Projects, UML & Case Tool like MS Visio
• Bilingual in English and Arabic with the ability to fluently speak, read, and write.
About the Company
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.