Job description / Role
Inhouse vacancy with a government entity in Doha, seeking projects/infra lawyers at the senior level
This state entity has a number of exciting projects upcoming in the next few months and years, they have a strong name within the region and the legal team is hugely impressive. Generally made up of internationally qualified lawyers who are at the top of their game
* PPP and public infrastructure projects
* Front-end construction work
* Advising on the procurement life cycle
* Maintaining and updating a full suite of contracts
* Drafting and negotiating a wide range of legal agreements
* Engaging in disputes management in conjunction with external counsel
Rare opportunity to work on high profile projects in Doha as part of an exceptional team of experts. The quality of work is second to none, and it is an excellent name to have on your CV.
This is a perfect segway into the inhouse world for a mid/senior level lawyer from a top international law firm.
Good package on offer which is tax free. With the World Cup upcoming Doha has been developed beautifully in recent years and is an extremely desirable place to live, with an excellent quality of life.
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
* 6-12 years PQE
* Extensive experience in infrastructure and construction related projects
* Candidates from top US and UK law firms
* Arabic skills are not required for this role, and previous inhouse experience is not a prerequisite but may be an advantage.
We are also happy to consider candidates from other jurisdictions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Counsel, 4 PQE Minimum
Legal Contracts Manager - Aviation/Aerospace/Defense
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Equinox Global Investments