Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Infrastructure Manager to join our award-winning team based in Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline.
- Responsibility, in partnership with Project Managers/Project Directors, for business development, quality management and the technical development of key talent within the relevant discipline within the Infrastructure Branch/Region.
- Assists in Business Development activities for the Infrastructure Department.
- Leads and develops strong communication and working relationships with staff, management, subcontractors, public agencies and clients which support collaborative work practices.
- Managing internal multi-discipline design teams working on infrastructure projects to ensure cost effective, quality and timely input.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilisation of labour. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Managing external consultants to ensure cost effective, quality and timely input.
- Preparing design programs based on detailed work breakdown quality structures for projects.
- Preparing cost and time based progress reports for design projects.
- Preparing and presenting project reports and presentations for internal and external clients.
- Preparing technical proposals for submission to external parties.
- Preparing cost estimates for infrastructure design projects.
- Complies with all KEO process and procedure policies.
- Ensures the effective functioning of large/complex and/or multidisciplinary teams by using appropriate interpersonal styles to promote team cohesion and collaboration.
- Manages own continuous development and support the development of colleagues.
- Provides feedback and day-to-day coaching to staff within this discipline.
- Creates a safety culture within area of responsibility to ensure all work is completed in accordance with KEO health and safety policies.
- Ensures integration of sustainability principles in all inputs and outputs of teams within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 20 year's experience from an engineering consultancy environment, partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional Chartered engineer status is essential.
- Candidates with experience working on largescale infrastructure projects in Qatar will be viewed favourably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.