Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Check instructions are being carried out
• Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
• Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the review of shop drawings
• Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
• BSc/BEng degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering. Registration as professional engineer preferable.
• At least 10 years of overall experience, minimum of 2 years in GCC, and 3 years in similar role on High Rise buildings/towers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of current Civil Engineering Technology and its effective use on the project. Construction of large civil/structural and/or industrial projects.
• Experience in Inspections of work and Review of contractors' shop drawings.
• Experience in Microsoft Applications. Familiar with project management tools and/or software.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.