Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Adherence to Quality Assurance system, applicable procedures, Design basis, Applicable design guides / Standards / Specifications as applicable
- Assistance to Lead Engineer
- Adherence to the committed schedule.
- Analysis, Design including preparation of analysis model, analysis and design input & Review of input and error massages.
- Taking hard copy of complete input, output and error messages file, getting it reviewed by Lead Engineer or nominated by Lead Engineer
- Preparation of design reports for the submission to the customer for their review
- Give input to Drafting personnel for preparation of drawings
- Checking of drawings including interface with related drawings of own department and other department
- Assist Lead Engineer in preparation of man hour estimate for the new proposal if required
- Generation of MTO
- Review of supplier's design and drawings as per the quality plan
- Inter department co-ordination if required
- Maintenance of design file and relevant data etc
- Preparation of material requisition (Requisition For Quotation)
- Degree in Instrument or Telecom Engineering.
- Design experience within the industry
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.