Job description / Role
One of Qatar's largest and longest standing Asset, Property & Facilities Management companies has an urgent requirement for an Interface/Liaison Manager. This person must be at a Senior Facilities Manager level, bringing expert technical knowledge to the company's infrastructure maintenance contracts.
QAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate be Bachelor Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience within their specific field and 10 years' within an Operations & Maintenance Contract.
• Any candidates without Facilities Management/Operations & Maintenance experience, will not be considered.
• The Interface Manager must have recent exposure to the Qatar market. They must have strong and existing relationships with government entities such as QCDD, Kahrama, Ashghal and MOI.
• Strong background in management.
• The successful candidate has to have experience in working on large projects, including buildings and infrastructure.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.