Job description / Role
- Develop initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects, discuss requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and set project schedules
- Understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs
- Consider materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiate project fees
- Conduct feasibility studies for projects
- Research and gather information and photographs relating to the project
- Produce 'sample' or 'mood' boards to present to clients
- Source products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and provide samples for clients
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Survey buildings
- Work in a team with other designers
- Supervise work at the design stage and on-site
- Work closely with quantity surveyors to establish costs and work schedules on larger projects, with architects and other design professionals to determine the best use of space, and with manufacturers and contractors
- Identify new business and sell services to potential clients
- Keep up to date with new developments in the design industry
- Required Bachelors/ Master degree in Interiors & Architecture
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Interior Designing preferably with Interiors/Fit-out Industry
- Preferred candidates with extensive knowledge in classic designing and have proven experience in designing Villas and residential projects.
- A high level of technical knowledge, including CAD and model-making skills
- Good drawing skills, including perspective drawing and spatial awareness
- Creativity and imagination
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to write briefs, promote and explain ideas, and build relationships with clients
- An awareness of building and safety regulations
- Knowledge of the wider construction and design industries
- Project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Good negotiating and management skills
- The ability to work in a team with other professionals
- A flexible attitude
- Business, finance and marketing skills.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunity for you to develop your career and reach your full potential but most importantly come and join a happy place to work and a company that prides itself on its ethos.
About the Company
Del Principe combines imagination and creativity to bring to fruition luxury interior design and high end architectural projects across the globe.
Our goal is to produce successful and impressive designs through our sufficient attention to detail, compassionate understanding to perfectly emphasize the desire design of our clients and a precise awareness of timetable and budget. We always want our clients to be completely satisfied that’s why is not only beautifully designed, but a quality that will sustain throughout the years.