Job description / Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Internal Audit Manager will be employed by a prominent financial services company in Qatar. He will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures, to ensure their implementation and to monitor compliance.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Development of the organization’s yearly audit plan
• Review of reports prepared by other auditors
• Initiating different project planning to assess risk
• Develop audit direction
• Recommend different methods that could help to enhance and improve control procedures
• Work with the management to resolve issues that may have been identified through audit findings
Our preferred candidate will:
• Have sufficient seniority, with a record of operating at senior management level,
• Demonstrate experience and authority to carry out their responsibilities independently
• Currently be a resident in the State of Qatar.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Chief Internal Auditor
Director of Internal Audit
Big Fish Recruitment
Risk & Internal Audit Director
Internal Audit Manager
Riyadh Cables Group of Companies (RCGC)
Dara Engineering Consultants