Job description / Role
Company: A renowned company in the healthcare sector.
Purpose: Conduct and supervise Internal Audit performance while conducting on-site financial and operational audits of different complexity and scope. Formulate apt conclusions related to adequate internal controls and procedures on basis of knowledge of operations and audit work performance. Identify and convey leading practices to management.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Conduct periodical inventory verifications and present key findings to the management.
• Introduce control to reduce the shrinkage and variances (+/-) in physical vs system inventory.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Complies with local law requirements by studying existing and new legislations; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Liaising with statutory auditors, external advisors, consultants, wherever needed.
• Experience working with a Listed company or multi-national corporate.
• Schedule, plan and complete risk-based internal audits.
• Preparing standard operating procedures and ensure compliance thereof.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills: Statutory Audit, Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Financial Software, Objectivity.
Qualification: Qualified CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) with 5-7 years of experience in retail domain.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of "Customer Delight" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Internal Audit
Future Focus Infotech
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Future Focus Infotech
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|