Job description / Role
- Execute approved audit programs as directed by the senior Internal Audit via field work.
- Ensure that all audit work is properly supported and documented through maintenance of standardized work equipment.
- Perform analysis of information including substantive tests of details and tests of controls to determine compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain proper work papers to document the testing performed, and have those ready for senior auditor review in the audit system.
- Perform walkthroughs and process mapping as requested by the senior internal auditor.
- Draw and document sound conclusions in the working paper file based on the review of internal controls and detail transaction testing.
- Draft audit findings, summarizing significant issues and recommendations in a clear and concise way.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0-2 years of experience in internal/ external audit.
- Big 4 Audit Firms (Desirable).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in either Arabic or English preferred both.
- Knowledge of Milaha operations and lines of business is a plus.
About the Company
Qatar Navigation (Milaha) Q.P.S.C. was established in July 1957, as the first public shareholding company registered in Qatar and holds commercial registration no. 1. The Company has since evolved, expanded and diversified into maritime transportation, gas, petroleum products, containers and bulk, offshore support services, port management, logistics services, shipyard, trading agencies, real estate, and asset management.
The legal entity, Qatar Navigation Q.P. S.C. (QNNS:QD), is publicly listed on the Qatar Exchange.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Ain Finance
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|