Job description / Role
Internal Auditor - Arabic Speaker - Developer - Qatar
Opportunity to join a developer in Qatar. The successful candidate will conduct audits and reviews of technical, administrative and financial activities and systems of the organization. Identify, analyze and recommend solutions to major problems related to Internal Audit and scope under review using professional techniques of internal auditing procedures.
• Evaluate the complex and/or major aspects of the flow and internal controls of the process under audit and assist in developing standards and questionnaires for the organization.
• Design the audit program and determine the selection of audit samples for the audit under process, obtain approval of higher level of supervision to ensure compliance and complete coverage of the various aspects.
• Lead the examination and analysis of complex data, information or processes in major audits and reviews analysis and examination carried out by the team to determine compliance with established procedures, policies, standards and legal requirements.
• Conduct meetings for discussing audit findings. May refer to higher level of supervision if needed for advice and support.
• Prepare audit memorandum of major and complex audits and review the work prepared by members of the team; obtain approval of the higher level of supervision and response of the party under audited.
• Prepare draft report of major audits and reviews reports – total or partial - developed by the team to ensure that Internal Auditing standards and professionalism have been adhered to.
• Conduct audit close meetings with audited party to ensure that the audit was completed as designed, that concerns of the audited party have been addressed and that conduct of the audit above reproach.
• Review and endorse the consolidated report prepared by the team, obtain approval of the higher level of supervision and submit to party being audited.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A minimum of 10 years work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or related field is required.
• Minimum of one internationally recognised Internal Audit certification e.g. Certified Internal Audit certification (CIA).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in English and Arabic
• Internal Audit Delivery
• Knowledge of Internal Audit Standards, Rules, and Methodologies
• Risk Management
• Working under pressure & Decision-making skills
• Planning and organizing skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors