Job description / Role
The Internal Auditor is responsible for evaluating and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls, compliance with policies and regulations, and overall risk management within Al Khaleej Takaful Insurance Company. The role involves conducting independent and objective audits to provide assurance on the organization's financial, operational, and compliance processes. The Internal Auditor plays a crucial role in identifying areas of improvement and recommending solutions to enhance efficiency, mitigate risks, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Audit Firm or Internal Audit Function in conducting internal audits, preferably within the insurance industry or financial services sector.
- Solid understanding of internal control frameworks, risk management principles, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in audit methodologies, data analysis tools, and financial software systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate audit findings and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Integrity, objectivity, and a strong ethical mindset.
About the Company
Al Khaleej Takaful Insurance Company was established in 1979 to provide all kinds of conventional insurance and reinsurance services, and since then we are proud of the experience and distinguished services we have offered for over 40 years.
In 2010, it transformed to become a Takaful Insurance company in compliance with Islamic Sharia' principles.
Honored by the trust that our valued customers have placed in us, we always strive to continue to provide our services in a distinctive way, and value the precious time of both corporate and individual customers, reinforcing the confidence and credibility that we are proud of.
Since its inception, the company has, and still is, contributing to the process of economic progress and development witnessed by the country under its wise leadership, through providing insurance coverage for governmental infrastructure projects, and through insuring assets and property for companies and individuals.
The company has a strong balance sheet with an adequate capital base and excellent liquidity ratios, supported by reinsurance agreements with distinguished international reinsurance companies with prominent credit ratings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Onex Beauty Group (OBG)
Senior Internal Audit
Future Focus Infotech
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Future Focus Infotech
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|