Job description / Role
• Ensure set sales targets are met and or exceeded.
• Take active role I negotiation of marketing agreements and commission levels with landlords.
• Offer outstanding customer service standards at all times, through all communication methods and channels.
• Act at all times in a professional manner.
• Ensure property management database software is accurate and up to date at all times with lead generation.
• Manage effective feedback mechanisms for all clients and lessees and regularly take proactive steps to improve client/lessee/vendor/purchaser/agent relationships.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with the Leasing/Commercial Teams to maximize business opportunities.
• Ensure effective after sales to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Follow all leads to their final conclusion.
• Ensure the End of Week Activity report is accurate and reported within the agreed timescale.
• Keep up date to date with property market activities locally and internationally.
• Seek out new opportunities and gaps in the market.
• Promote the business through various marketing channels and communications.
• Act as “ambassador” for Mirage Property within wider Qatar community.
• Ensure the Company brand duties as requested by Senior Management as may be required from time to time.
• Knowledge of international real estate sales.
• Knowledge of sales negotiations.
• Knowledge of local and international property market
• Knowledge of working targets
• Knowledge of customer service and satisfaction.
• Demonstrate solid commercial awareness.
• Ability to read and understand sales contracts.
• Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Time management and multitasking skills.
• Customer service orientation.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Sales Executive / Specialist
Al Bayan LED
Ali Bin Ali Group
SAP Middle East & North Africa