Job description / Role
We are looking for a board-certified Cardiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You will work with patients to provide a full range of heart and cardiovascular services and treatments. You will perform various tests, make diagnoses, provide treatment plans and options, and work with other physicians and surgeons to treat patients’ heart and/or cardiovascular disorders. To be successful as a Cardiologist you will need to make important decisions regarding your patients' care and be emotionally resilient in challenging medical situations. The ability to work and collaborate with others, in a complex and diverse environment, is also a necessity.
Interventional Cardiology Responsibilities:
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
• Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
• Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning. Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
• Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
• Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
• Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
• Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary. Interventional Cardiology.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field. Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• Exceptional attention to detail. Outstanding hand-eye coordination. Wonderful bedside manner
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
• Flexible working hours. Working Time is Full Time. Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant).
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, medical insurance.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.