Job description / Role
• The inventory officer is responsible for encoding records of the receiving, storing, issuing the goods, and managing the stock levels.
• He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
• He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on all inbound and outbound material deliveries and coordinates with the Project / Construction Team, Purchasing, Finance and Warehouse Management.
• He/she makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
• To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
• To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
• To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
• He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Typing Speed above 20 Wpm, Previous hand on experience on WMS Software.
• He/she should have a desire to learn every detail related to inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
• He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
• He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.