Job description / Role
• Enhance the quality control of monthly reporting, statements should be delivered on a monthly basis to management.
• Review the investment valuations and supporting documents of the transactions booked by investment operations to ensure the accuracy and correct accounting treatments of the transactions.
• Enter the transactions into Eagle not booked by operations like MOF contributions and inter portfolio transfers.
• Investment transactions are accounted for in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Provide the business team with information and reports they may require on ad hoc basis.
• Produce and review the periodical Financial Statements and improve the quality of reporting in particular notes to financial statements.
• Accuracy and quality of the information delivered including the financial statements.
• Compliance with all the rules and regulations applicable to financial reporting. (IFRS 9)
• Excellent communication skills, able to work build rapport with colleagues.
• Good knowledge of computer applications like MS Office, JD Edwards and Eagle
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• ACCA, CIMA, CPA or CAT preferred.
About the Company
With a combined 35 years within the investment management, accounting and software engineering, you can rely on us to identify the perfect candidates, with full discretion, both efficiently and seamlessly to exceed your expectations.
Oryx Engineering Solutions
National Marine Dredging Company
Senior Accountant - Treasury
Green Gulf Careers