Job description / Role
• IP Security engineer will be responsible incident management, Change management and configuration management related to IP Security domain.
• Being a fully IP converged service provided and the strategic project planned in the coming years, IP security engineer will play a pivotal role in providing end to end network security, Content fileting and optimisation, load balancing of IT applications, threat detection and protection, forecast future network requirements and troubleshooting with other stake holders and secure the network.
• Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies
• Lead operational activities related security operations like managing Fortinet Firewalls, Security switches, F5 devices.
• Responsible for end-to-end Incident management for IP Security domain aligned with ITIL process, assure network contingency readiness, Change management and network audits and analyses
• Thorough understanding on for data traffic optimization (DPIs), IT servers load balancing. Content filtering DDoS protection , Endpoint Security, Data leak prevention (DLP), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS) and Unified threat management (UTM), Web application firewall (WAF) feature and its operations
• Develop and apply testing procedures and test documents, perform validations for solution, migration, software release, device feature, interoperability tests etc. for any new system deployed in IP networks
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions