Job description / Role
• IP transport engineer will be responsible incident management, Change management and configuration management related to IP transport domain.
• Being a fully IP converged network and the strategic project planned in the coming years, IP transport engineer will play a pivotal role in providing end to end connectivity, troubleshooting with other stake holders and stabilize the connectivity performance.
• He/she will be also responsible to maintain IPT connectivity with our ISP, our local cache devices and support IP security operations whenever demands come up as per the departmental requirements.
• Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies
• Lead all operational task related mobile backhaul, International IP transits, which includes Vodafone owned CDNs like Facebook Cache, Google (GGC), AKAMAI, Netflix OCA, Manage BNG routers, edge/Core routers and Internet border gateways.
• Vendor management for SLA validation, hardware resource management including warranty renewal validation.
• End-to-end Incident management for IP domain aligned with ITIL process,
• KPIs analysis and systems evaluation after any major planned changes in the IP transport network or any other network element based the demand and Prepare continuous process improvement, Perform network audits and analyses with the focus on proactive detection and proposing mitigation plan for potential risks.
• Develop and apply testing procedures and test documents, perform validations for solution, migration, software release, device feature, interoperability tests etc. for any new system deployed in IP networks
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions