Job description / Role
Greetings from DULSCO
We have an immediate requirement for IR Sales Manager – QATAR
Need to have 6 - 12 Years of experience in the mobile industry.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with, buyers, and shop owners through regular visits, getting feedback on sales and market trends and solving their queries if any, and meeting their requirements
• Communicating the partners on the product availability, pricing, incoming and tentative visibility of stocks
• Ensure listing and securing orders from the customers. Ensuring that products (e.g. iPhones / CPO / Accessories) are visible for merchandising and availability of adequate stock levels with partners and their stores
• Visiting market to analyze competition offerings and market offers on the models.
• Maintaining regular and updated price list
• To keep track of all offers / supports being confirmed to customers, therefore preparing timely credit notes, approvals, etc.(as applicable)
• To manage Van sales and supervise the operation of the van sales in Qatar.
• To manage partners business and do a good mix of Cash and prudent credit business.
• To achieve the numbers set in the market segment. Qty, Value, product mix.
• Maintain reports on sell out and stock-on-hand of partners.
• Periodic report maintenance on cash collection
• Sending SOA to all partners on weekly basis and ensuring to get the payment as per schedule.
• Keeping a track on the after sales services of all the partners, e.g. their service requests, collection, DOA etc.
• Credit note follows up by coordinating with the internal and external stakeholders.
Driving license – Mandatory*
• Need to have minimum 5+ years of experience in the mobile industry.
• Need to be a graduate from any recognized college/university.
• The candidate who is eligible as per the given requirement will be getting a call from the respective HR.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.