Job description / Role
Holding Company is looking for IT Administrator. The IT Administrator is responsible for analyzing and maintaining computer information systems, network and applications. Keeping the company IT infrastructure up to date and functional as required. He should be able to quickly troubleshoot, diagnose and repair issues with computers, systems and networks so that company experiences as little downtime as possible. The IT Administrator manages the company’s IT systems which include computers, networks, internet access, IP telephone lines and other technology and they also manage other IT specialists on-site.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Work with management and other departments to implement a successful IT plan;
- Assist in the implementation of the IT plan and train the individuals who will need to use it;
- Establish various guidelines for evaluating the IT systems and determining where changes should be made;
- Assist in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary;
- Diagnose and resolve IT related issues;
- Implement and maintain IT help-desk policies and procedures;
- Implement and handle IT related equipment repair or replacement;
- Coordinate and directs other IT professionals and assigns projects as needed;
- Establish and maintain a strong vendor relationship;
- Prepare reports for management and attend meetings to present these findings;
- Good background about ERP implementation and support.
- Experience in same area for at least 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.