Job description / Role
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
• At least two years' experience in a similar role.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Company
A leading company.
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Excelsior Group ME
Assistant IT Manager
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises