Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for motivated technologists to advocate for IBM clients and help them use IBM technology solutions to build their next big thing for their business requirements.
Successful candidates will receive education and about state-of-the-art technologies from IBM. Also, will be mentored by senior members of IBM Enterprise Architecture team.
The Candidate should be passionate about understanding customers business requirements, knowledgeable about new technologies, collaborating with them to assemble powerful new solutions, and advising them on how they can dramatically improve existing business requirements and processes by leveraging cutting edge technology from IBM. You will have the chance to create amazing things in an open source environment and influence the services that IBM offers to its developer community at startups and enterprises.
Your success will depend on how successful our customers are in getting value from IBM technology and services to meet their business requirements. Showing their faith in our team as a trusted technology advisor.
- Engage with startup and enterprise clients
- Improve how IBM engages with the developer community
- Develop first class solution scenarios and demo apps, collateral, and training material on top of the IBM platform to demonstrate value and build excitement.
- Encourage participation of the client IT architecture community in programs to increase primary tools and platform adoption in the community.
- Present technology with enthusiasm and authenticity to client IT architects, developer managers and senior management.
- Become a thought leader in the market and a voice of our users for challenging use cases inside the IBM solutioning organization.
- Create new market opportunities/identify innovative solutions to expand client engagements
- Facilitate partner and customer prototyping and proof of concepts
- Attend and speak at conferences, user meetups and hackathons and understand how we can best make them successful
- Write articles, best practices and blogs to help users get the most of our offerings and help them realize their ideas faster.
- Working with partner and IBM teams to create compelling demo applications that show the potential of our technologies and platforms.
- Provide frank and candid feedback to the IBM product and services managers on behalf of end users
- Create and deliver new enablement collateral (tutorials, labs, classes, hack-a-thons)
Who you are?
- You love to envision & create solutions, interact with business lines and derive job satisfaction from helping others learn by doing.
- You can converse with a broad range of technologies and communities, while having deep subject matter expertise in a specific area.
- You have a genuine interest in solving technical problems using cloud and cognitive computing technologies.
- You have good communication skills and ability to understand business logic.
IBM "Aspiring IT Architects" New Graduate Program is a 2 years new grad program.
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Technical Support Manager - ITIL Expert
IT Help Desk Technician
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Network Support Engineer (L3 Support)
A Leading Technology Solutions Company in the Middle East