IT Business Analyst
Job description / Role
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Deliver on client outcomes of client by analyzing business needs, investigating and recommending improvements to processes and systems, and coordinating the implementation of projects in order to meet business objectives.
• Create Business requirements document, functional / technical specification documentation in coordination with the client Business and IT team.
• Capture As is process, document controls and system data flows. Perform data gap analysis
• Create Define future state processes, controls and RACI
• Work with the clients and act as an IT interface to business units analyzing, defining and documenting business requirements
• Responsible for leading work-streams on medium to large size projects and varied complexity with authority.
• Expertise in writing Business Requirement Document covering Functional and Non-Functional specifications
• Proficient at coordinating with various technical and managerial teams to develop process and ensure adherence to the Requirements Traceability Matrix Proficient in detailed data mapping and data dictionary documentation
• Contribute to the requirement process. This involves capturing and documenting business requirements and converting these into the foundation for IT design and development.
• Clarify, document, and communicate the functional and non-functional requirements to the design and development team by using data, process or information modelling.
• Good Command on English, Arabic (Bilingual Preferred)
• Experience in documentation with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and other similar tools
• High problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
• Goal driven should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements by developing answers and solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes, and by providing relevant insights and key questions to fit the client objective technical skills
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
• Good communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
• Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
• A Relevant Full Time Degree. (Master’s in Computers Preferred)
• At least 10 years' experience in I Business Analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in managing software and business orientated projects in a complex environment within the Utilities Industry.
• Formal Business Analyst certification such as CBAP is preferred.
About the Company
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.
IT Service Engineer
Ultimate HR Solutions
Junior Business Analyst
IT Operations Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Technical Project Manager