Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020
As our IT Coordinator, you will maintain information technology systems and networks and will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures that the hotel works with Accor Hardware partners
- Ensures that all Accor IT Policies and Guidelines are being applied in the hotel
- Ensures that no user in the hotel has access to programs other than needed to perform the job
- Is responsible for compliance of the Hotel with Accor IT Security Policy
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks.
- must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Bachelor's degree in computer or information science
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.