Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the IT Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Install and configure software and hardware? including printers? network cards and so on
- Develop protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Support or train personnel responsible for systems and networks and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Facilitate the interaction between end users and higher level support
- Monitor system and network performance and organize maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Organize troubleshooting? repairs and data restoration
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Work together with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience of working on an IT coordinator or other relevant position
- Profound experience in network management and help desk support
- Good practical experience of managing IT systems and applications? troubleshooting and repairing issues
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities with close attention to detail
- BSc or BA degree in information technology or computer science; additional certification (CompTIA Network+? CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be a bonus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.