Job description / Role
The IT Coordinator will maintain information technology systems and networks. They will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
- Ensures that the hotel works with Accor Hardware partners. Has a good relationship with Hardware Partners.
- Supports the Hotel in resolving Hardware issues through escalation of issues with Hardware partners. Considered as Hardware: Computers, Servers, Routers, Switches, Cables, PABX, Monitors, and Screens, Point of Sale devices, all relevant interfaces, UPS and related devices, and other active components.
- Ensures that all Accor IT Policies and Guidelines are being applied in the hotel. Ensures that only original and properly licensed application programs according to the IT management's policy and requirement are running on the hotel's systems and computers.
- Has a good relationship with the Software suppliers.
- Supports the hotel in resolving Software issues by escalation of issues to Software suppliers.
- Ensures that no user in the hotel has access to programs other than needed to perform the job. They are in charge to provide and maintain a training program (in coordination with the Training department). This is to enable the best possible know how, skill level and use of systems by all employees in the Hotel.
- Is responsible for compliance of the Hotel with Accor IT Security Policy. Is responsible for the backup of all relevant user generated data, be it part of the general system or personal systems. They assure that the relevant backup policies are always duly respected and the system reaches the highest level of security.
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support at 100% availability
- Property management systems (PMS) and Symphony (POS) replacement or upgrade and alignment - Networks - Data, Voice, IPTV and Wi-Fi support & administration
- IT inventory management and administration.
- Fully in charge of managing & timely reporting of all IT assets in the property
- Smooth running of all computer systems.
- Regular data safe /backup.
- Compliance with IT Policies and Guidelines
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Act as link between end users and higher-level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
- Provide support to Guests and Colleagues in the event of hard and software problems, and /or Hotel equipment failure.
- Sound Computer knowledge in Opera System, MICROS and MS office applications etc.
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Displays initiative
- Pro-active and requires minimum supervision
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations
- Minimum of 1- 2 years relevant experience
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.