Job description / Role
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
As an IT Coordinator
An IT coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks. You must be a critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The IT Coordinator will support in overseeing the Information Technology Department in the hotel.
- He/ She is responsible for ensuring that the Hotel computer system(s) are installed and operating properly, system security measures are in place, the computer hardware is well maintained & ensure all areas of the hotel are supported with proper computer systems.
- Also organizing and implementing administrative systems & procedures, and performing necessary support duties to other Departments. Prepare and maintain your department's records.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 1 year as IT coordinator or similar role
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) is a plus
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.