Job description / Role
- Deliver all reporting and on-going measurement requirements on time. Customer database, pipeline & forecast tools are a must
- Responsible for/ and actively engaging in selling all company solutions/products and services to clients
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and provide this information on a regular basis to Senior Management
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close. Manages a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued
- Develop excellent customer and partners ( Suppliers) satisfaction in all areas of business and relationship
- Researches and understands the client's industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges
- Responsible for building a “Sales Strategy” for clients that includes identifying and qualifying opportunities on the accounts
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Company's presence and share in the account over a 1-3 year time horizon
- High degree of fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills and comprehensive record-keeping skills are required
- Knowledge and experience with the general Sales practice
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting policies and standards
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in preparing & managing sales account plans, pipeline and forecast
- Knowledge and experience in solution selling
- IT Sales experience is a must
About the Company
QDS has strengthened its play and expanded its presence in the regional IT solutions, services and support market by building long-term relationships with customers and principals.
Since its inception in 1983, QDS has been growing from strength to strength blending the latest of technology with impeccable business acumen and meeting the most challenging requirements of a fastevolving IT landscape through strategic joint ventures, world class vendor alliances, extensive and strategic vertical focus and a well trained and talented workforce of over 150 professionals.
Today, QDS provides a wide range of fully integrated IT based business solutions that addresses almost the entire market spectrum, spanning various verticals like Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication and Private sectors backed by high quality customer Support.