Job description / Role
- Total experience minimum 10 years in Great Plains and application (candidates with over 5 years GCC or International experience would be preferred).
- Candidate should be able to Create and maintain application functionality, technicality and designs.
- Manage Great Plains ERP & Gather new requirements.
- Good in SOP and POS.
- Design, Implement and Maintain Great Plains.
- Previous experiences of Server’s installation, configuration and Managing Microsoft Great Plains ERP, Microsoft SQL Server and Backups are necessary.
- Experience in MS Dynamics Great Plains.
- 30 - 38 Years
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science & Software Engineering) from a reputed University with sound academic merits.
- Microsoft Great Plains Certified– Mandatory.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.