Job description / Role
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- 2 years+ experience working in a Windows environment
- Windows 10, Collaboration Apps and Office 365
- PC hardware, Printers, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (Android)
- Remote Desktop Support
- Client PC connectivity - Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- File server knowledge
- Applicant for this position must have experience in Facilities preferably in Hospital industry
- Should have good communication skills in English.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Valid Transferable QID
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.