Job description / Role
• Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
• Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
• Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
• Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
• Assist with the onboarding of new users.
• Keep an inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
• Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
• General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
• Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
• Ability deploy, configure and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
• Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
• Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
About the Company
G.E.T Generic Engineering Technologies is staffed by fully-qualified management and operations personnel. With almost a quarter century of engineering and construction experience, our management and technical teams have delivered a wide range of turnkey projects, from the initial design, construction and commissioning stages, through to an operational level.
Our in-house expertise in design & build extends to a wide range of engineering disciplines:
Design and Construction Civil and Structural Works Mechanical, Electrical and Sanitary Systems Commissioning Interior Design Fit-out Landscaping
We offer our clients an excellent service that is quality-driven, professional services and delivering high end quality projects on time and within budget, while adhering with the international standards and best practices.
IT Help Desk Technician
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Stratus Recruitment International