Job description / Role
Required to join a government backed developer in Qatar. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage, install and maintain overall information technology infrastructure at such as servers, operating systems, backup, storage, directory service and other relevant systems, in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Support IT Director in development and implementation of IT infrastructure standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Plan and perform infrastructure improvements, enhancements, upgrades and repairs under the guidance of IT Director.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to design, install, implement and maintain current and future software, systems, infrastructure and operations.
- Conduct technical evaluations, fine-tuning and configuration of information technology infrastructure and high availability technologies and ensure their availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, to plan, design and maintain security for the technology infrastructure including all server and storage environments.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Information Technology
- 12 years + experience in System administration & security
- MUST be based in Qatar
- Experience of
- Active Directory, MS Azure and AD connector, ADFS, Certificate Authority, DHCP, DNS, Windows servers, WSUS
- SCCM, SCOM, VMM, HYPER-V, Storage, File Servers
- Office 365/Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Kaspersky Antivirus, Endgame EDR Crowdstrike
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanning
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Green Gulf Careers