Job description / Role
An experienced IT Instructor / Trainer / Teacher with strong background knowledge and understanding of IT is required for an immediate start. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of short courses for our corporate client based on campus. The position is part-time but is negotiable to full-time employment.
The candidate must have the following:
• Male candidates
• Must be Bilingual (fluent in both Arabic and English)
• Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s degree and above preferred in programming, computer science, computer engineering, or related field. Education qualification an advantage.
• Applicant must be knowledgeable in a variety of IT software programmes and experience in the following:
- Computing and Network
- MS Window Server
- Cyber Crime
- Hacking and Counter Measures
- Network Security
• 3+ years of teaching
• Must have worked in the GCC region
• Knowledgeable in teacher training including curriculum, delivery of courses, assessment, academic programme review and continuous improvement
• Report to key stakeholders
• Proficient in written and verbal communications, excellent organization skills and time management
• Salary negotiable
• Benefits included
Apply: Applicants that meet the criteria will be considered for this position.
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Information Technology Lecturer for a Prestigious University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE