Job description / Role
• Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
• Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
• Act as an advocate for the organization’s IT vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users.
• Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
• Derive the company's IT hardware and software capability requirements from the business strategy and operational plans.
• Develop detailed IT strategy and goals, to facilitate company's organization building and knowledge transfer / knowledge management focus and for providing systems and tools to enable world class project management capability in client project teams.
• Prepare the IT investment plan and budgets for the short, medium and long terms.
• Formulate policies, processes and procedures for the IT department, including service level agreements with user departments.
• Develop and implement the Project Management Information System (PMIS) for the company
• Graduate Degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines. Professional Accreditation in Project Management.
• 15 years with a mix of software development, hardware management, IT Project Implementation and/or managing IT services.
• Atleast 3 years in leading IT services in the services sector, preferably in a Project Management organization.
• Application Development Life cycle and IT Security and Governance.
About the Company
A leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar.