Job description / Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Information Technology Manager will lead the IT department of this prominent financial services company in Qatar.
• Duties include establishing and maintaining technical and operational requirements, researching and evaluating solutions to solve the organization’s technical challenges.
• The successful candidate will have a strong ERP background and supervise a team of IT Project Managers who address the company’s computer, internet, software and network security needs.
• In addition to managing the IT team, the person will manage and oversee the planning and execution of all projects developed by the company’s technology department.
• Such projects could include software implementation and data security measures.
• The IT manager will be already be resident in Qatar and ideally have experience of working for a financial business.
• They must have a keen understanding of the technological and organizational needs of the company and a strong ERP background.
• They must also, of course, stay up-to-date with current and emerging technology and computing trends.
The IT Manager must be skilled in the duties of top-level planning and coordination of:
• Hardware and software installation and upgrades
• Implementation and programming of computer networks and software
• Digital security
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Head of IT
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)