Job description / Role
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the overall IT strategy of the organization reporting into the board of directors. Apart from that, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of Oracle Fusion ERP across the whole group.
One of Qatar's leading private companies with a wide array of business interests across their portfolio; always exploring opportunities to expand and optimize their assets.
* Set objectives and strategies for the overall IT department.
* Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations.
* Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department.
* Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
* Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and act to drive value and efficiency throughout the group.
* Tax-free salary with benefits
* Opportunity to lead growth efforts in the IT department on behalf of a high value organization
* Influential leadership position
* 12-14 years of overall experience in IT, with demonstrable experience in a leadership position.
* Must have worked with or for complex conglomerate businesses.
* Must have solid Oracle Fusion ERP experience, preferably with the Procurement and Finance modules.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
IT Project Manager
TGC Middle East
Manager IT Service Management
IT Project Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services