Job description / Role
• Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of Network devices(Router/Swith),UPS and Server.
• Provide IT support services and be in charge of day to day IT operations.
• Install and conduct testing of the systems to ensure their normal operation
• Resolve the various problems arising from IT application systems and liaison with software vendor/local network service provider.
• Be responsible for some development work.
• Discuss with the business department to form a requirements specification.
• Discuss the specific implementation plan with the development center and follow up the progress
• Ability to communicate in Chinese and in English.
• Complete other tasks assigned by the Head/Deputy Head of Banking Department
• Interactions: Reporting to the Head of the Department
• Other interactions: The other Dept. of the Branch
• University Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT/Information Security/Network /Software or related field from a reputed university
• Other Certifications obtained: With Network engineer certification Electrician certification would be a plus
• With IT back office experience.
• With knowledge on network, server, infrastructure of server room and development.
Soft Skills and Personality Strait
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with varied needs from different dept.
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal-fluency in English is essential
About the Company
In October 2008, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) formally entered into the Middle East region, establishing Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited (regulated by the DFSA) and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (QFC) Branch (authorized by the QFCRA) in quick succession and commencing businesses. This enables ICBC to become the pioneer of China-owned banks in the Middle East region, and will, on the basis of its advanced market position, excellent client base, multiple product structure, strong innovative ability and prominent brand value, allows ICBC to support various infrastructure financing demands in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and the greater Middle East, and comprehensively provide various financial services including international trade, domestic guarantee and oversea credit, project financing, to become the economic bridge and channel between China and the Middle East region.
At the end of 2009, ICBC succeeded in acquiring a wholesale banking license from Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, which is seen as a big progress for ICBC in the Middle East region. Now a chain has been formed between the cities of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha to provide more comprehensive financial services to ICBC clients in the region.
ICBC will keep on improving its network within the Middle East region by relying on abundance of market resources, insistence on prioritizing commercial banking, striving to develop investment banking and asset management, so as to strengthen ICBC's influence and competitiveness, and become the most influential and respectable bank in the region.