Job description / Role
Rixos Doha Qetaifan Island North
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
IT Manager - Water Park
This position is responsible for the supervision and handling the day-to-day IT operations in Water Park. The IT Manager ensures that timely IT support is rendered to all departments, especially in areas with guest contacts. He/she will be responsible for the administration of the inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage and support all the systems in the water park
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting
- Coordinate, manage, and oversee projects, document process
- Perform regular system's health checks and capacities studies to ensure optimum performance of servers and network
- Manage system changes with appropriate support staff to ensure uninterrupted services
- Liaise with vendors and work with users at all levels
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses
- Team Management
- Interview, select, and recruit direct reports
- Identify and develop team members with potential
- Conduct performance review with the team
- Constantly monitor team members' appearance, attitude, and degree of professionalism
- Prepare detailed induction programs for new employees
- Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience as IT Manager in Water Park operations background
- Service-oriented with eye details
- Good communications and skills with an outgoing personality
- Ability to work effectively and contribute to the team
- Self-Motivated and energetic
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.