Job description / Role
• Responsible for the Maintenance of the network and communication systems of the company, ensures the availability, integrity and security of the company’s computers and electronic data.
• Serves as the point of contact on all IT related matters and ensures to follow Business Office procedures and company policies and procedures
• Maintenance, planning, implementation of company server systems, network, wifi, cabling, switches, etc.
• Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and files recovery and provides IT support when needed and maintains confidentiality of data
• Builds and maintains vendor relationships and recommends purchase of software, hardware and other IT supplies, at the best market price
• On call for emergencies to ensure that systems are functioning properly without interruptions during normal business or office hours
• Interacts with employees at all levels, to help resolve IT related issued and provides answers in a timely manner
• Relays relevant IT-related information to management in a timely manner
• Performs other tasks as assigned, as related to job title
• Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science or computer management Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 5 years solid experience in IT Support or similar work in the Construction or real estate sector
• Team player
• Can do attitude
• Has initiative
• Good time management
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information
About the Company
Equinox was founded by Sheikh Hassan Bin Sultan Al Thani in 1993 who holds the position of the CEO until today, overseeing the company's strategic direction and development. Originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market, the company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today Equinox has grown to include activities within real estate development and investment, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation.
The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, residential compounds, commercial and industrial developments. The retail section covers the major categories such as fashion, home interiors, beauty, accessories, jewellery and toys. B2B section includes contracting, project work and product distribution. As for the local partnership and representation section, it entails alignments with world leading logistics organisations. Spanning Asia, Europe, Scandinavia and America, Equinox portfolio of brands and business partners is truly global.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies