Job description / Role
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Account Team in the assessment, design, planning & implementation of both distributed & centralized IT Infrastructures
- Ensure that Sales team receive such support as they request
- Responsible for the IT architecture planning& design namely resources definition, capacity plan, project timeframe and technical commitments related to the IT architecture design.
- Understands market and industry trends and their impact on Technologies
- The Consultant will use own skills and experience to work closely with the customer to determine the right technology solution for their business and help drive the sale at all levels
- Manage the Product Launch process, including defining and tracking schedules, creating and managing the Bill of Materials, Product Warranty information, and other product-related deliverables that will create the complete product
- Answer product-related questions from the Sales, Business Development, Corporate marketing , customers and external Business Partner organizations
- Present technical presentations and product demonstrations at customer sites, industry conferences, Industry analyst briefings and other public-speaking forums
- Participating in pre-sales activities including proof of concepts, technologies presentations, and RFP/RFI responses ( Techno-Commercial)
- High degree of fluency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge and experience with the general Sales & Technical practice
- Knowledge and experience in preparing & managing sales account plans, pipeline and forecast
- Knowledge and experience in solution selling
- Knowledge and experience in Business requirements gathering, articulating solution advantages, developing ROI & TCO measures, and design IT architecture
- Experienced in designing solutions based on Hp ( Hardware and cloud). knowing other technologies/vendors is a plus.( Mainly DELL, Cisco, EMC)
About the Company
QDS has strengthened its play and expanded its presence in the regional IT solutions, services and support market by building long-term relationships with customers and principals.
Since its inception in 1983, QDS has been growing from strength to strength blending the latest of technology with impeccable business acumen and meeting the most challenging requirements of a fastevolving IT landscape through strategic joint ventures, world class vendor alliances, extensive and strategic vertical focus and a well trained and talented workforce of over 150 professionals.
Today, QDS provides a wide range of fully integrated IT based business solutions that addresses almost the entire market spectrum, spanning various verticals like Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication and Private sectors backed by high quality customer Support.