Job description / Role
Responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software/ ERP system and act as a third line support. Training, consultation and recommendation for future planning of IT resources in conjunction with the Regional IT Manager.
• Global company into engineering services
• Responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software/ ERP system and act as a third line support.
• Must be able to resolve complex mismatches between user requirements and current application functionality.
• Training, consultation and recommendation for future planning of IT resources in conjunction with the IT Manager.
• To develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments.
• Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
• Competitive + Career progression
• Computer Science Engineering degree with ERP Systems like Sage / SAP / Oracle Financial 4 to 5 years of experience is essential.
• Experience in working with SAP Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server / ORACLE / MySQL databases is essential.
• Familiarity in accounting principles and exposure to AR,AP,GL modules.
• ERP Implementation and Oracle NetSuite ERP experience is an added advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.