Job description / Role
• Installing network cabling and other network equipment like routers and switches
• Installing workstations and other equipment like printers
• Installing desktop operating systems and programs
• Connecting all workstations to the network and relevant servers
• Providing staff with technical support and training
• Installing servers, server operating systems and relevant server programs
• Monitoring and testing networks to ensure that they are running optimally
• Monitoring servers to ensure that they are running optimally
• Monitoring server backups to ensure that these take place regularly and correctly
• Responding to client requests
• Monitoring workstation backups and antivirus updates
• Performing troubleshooting to isolate problems
• Objectives: Solving IT Problems on Software, Hardware and Networking
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Good Communication Skills
• Good experience to identify and solve issues related to Hardware, Software and networking.
• Good Problem Solving Skills
• Local Candidates
• University Qualifications: Related studies
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.