Job description / Role
• Ensure that Change & Configuration Management methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all Changes within command & control centre technical operations and associated venue management systems such as building management systems, CCTV, Access Control & other ELV solutions.
• Manage IT changes through their lifecycle from submission to the completion and closure of the change request analyzing Post Implementation Review (PIR) for all changes, reviewing results from the work carried out and identifying areas of improvement for future implementations
• Manage the change control board practice and the overall impact analysis process.
• Ensure the CMDB is regularly updated based on the changes being introduced into production
• Manage the introduction of new services in the production environment so that there is:
• Proper knowledge transfer provided to the support teams and end users through trainings and manuals in coordination with the Knowledge Management Analyst.
• Updates to the Service Catalogue and CMDB takes place as part of introducing new services in coordination with the Configuration Manager and Service Level Manager
• Ensure proper communication with key stakeholders takes place including agreement on when change is to be deployed, any downtime and any mass communication to staff members impacted by this change
• 7+ years of relevant experience in the same filed preferably with consulting background with exposure to multiple clients and business domains.
• 2-3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Previous experience in managing Change and Configuration management activities in a large-scale organization
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices in IT service management
• Preferred to have exposure to industry standards and best practices specifically within command centers, safety and security and facility management domains.
• Preferred to have experience working within multi-sport venues or stadiums
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.