Job description / Role
• Single point of contact for platform incidents and resolution, troubleshoot issues and performance outages, work closely with Micro Focus support and vendor on resolving complex issues.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the ITSM platform.
• Collaborate with internal teams across the company to ensure that the platform configuration and processes support the business needs, and building customer requirements and design documentation for enhancements on the platform
• Configuration/Customization of the platform through SMAX Studio, workflow / automation efforts, reporting and dashboard management
• Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows
• Configure the platform in accordance with customer requirements and ITIL best practices within the following modules: Service Catalog, Service / Support Requests, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Mobile App, etc..
• Create, update, publish reports and dashboards within the platform to visualize KPI metrics
• Create and maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes
• Assist with researching and recommending innovative and possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
• Create and manages the Release/Build deployments in Production environment
• Should be able to configure and perform customizations in report development"
• 5+ years of related work experience
• 2+ years of experience as Micro Focus SMAX Platform Administrator or similar ITSM solutions
• 2+ years of experience in configuring following processes: Service Catalog, Service / Support Requests, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Mobile App
• Micro Focus SMAX administration certification
• ITIL Foundation certification or above
• Linux System Administrator background
• Knowledge on containers technology (containerization) Dockers and Kubernetes
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system
• Basic knowledge of common development language's; REST APIs , HTML
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
IT Infrastructure Specialist - System Admin & Security
Equinox Global Investments